Sunrise to Sunset Offer
This One’s For The Jetsetters.
Up for the ultimate Boho-Glam adventure? Let us take you from the crystal waters of the Caribbean to the wild Pacific Coast of Costa Rica —by Private Helicopter. Designed for the jet-setting couple with discerning taste, you’ll stay at Hotel Aguas Claras, and our adults-only sister property, Kura Hotel.
Want to go one more? See the Sunrise on the Caribbean Coast at Hotel Aguas Claras. Then watch the Sunset on the Pacific at Kura Hotel —in the same day. Ask us how.
- Our most exclusive offer for couples seeking the ultimate boho-glam experience.
- Experience two Sister Hotels with an eye for design. Which one will you love more? Hotel Aguas Claras’ modern boho spirit? Or Kura’s glam-luxe minimalist vibe?
- You’ll arrive in style. We’ll arrange for your Private Helicopter Charter to take you from Kura in Uvita de Osa, to Hotel Aguas Claras in Puerto Viejo, or vice versa
- The helicopter flight is 1hr and 20min. Each hotel’s Helipad and landing field is only a 5min drive to each hotel
Pacific Coast Offer
This One’s For The Dreamers.
After Hotel Aguas Claras, see more of Costa Rica —like, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio or Uvita de Osa. Combine Hotel Aguas Claras with other award-winning sister hotels. We’ll help you design the perfect combination of retreats.
- Most popular connections on the Pacific Coast and the Costa Rica highlands: Monteverde, Manuel Antonio, and Uvita de Osa
- Combine with a trip to Panama: Hotel Aguas Claras is only a 5hr drive to the border of Panama
- Total of 7 luxury resorts and boutique hotels to choose from across Costa Rica, Nicaragua & Panama
- All resorts, hotels and lodges are part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels & Lodges
- View the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels & Lodges
Stay A Little Longer.
Puerto Viejo Loves You.
“This magical, beautiful place was just what we needed for our souls! It is breathtakingly beautiful, peaceful, magical and steeped in nature. An amazingly restorative experience. Can’t wait to go back.”
– Mabel, New York