Rates & What’s Included at
Hotel Aguas Claras
We know you expect the best luxuries when you stay at Hotel Aguas Claras. That’s why, we’ve designed our rates to reflect an easy-going Caribbean, luxury experience.
Have a Question? Chat with our Reservations Team — we’ll give you our best rates based on your Travel Dates. Available, Monday – Thursday: 7am — 9pm CST, Friday – Sunday: 8am — 7pm CST
Included in Your Stay
Luxury Hotel Amenities
- Full A-La-Carte Breakfast
- High-Speed WIFI
- Free Local & International Calls
- Complimentary Parking
- Concierge & Tour Planning Service
- “Banana Seat” Beach Bicycles
- Fast-Dry Service for Towels & Bathing Suits
- Daily House-Keeping & Turn-Down Service
- Poolside Service: Full Bar & Restaurant Service, Plush Towels & Sunbeds
- Full Use of Facilities: Pool, Yoga Shala, Common Spaces & Gardens
DaLime Beach Club Amenities
- Easy “Oceanside” beach access to Chiquita Beach via our private gate & pathway
- Full Bar & Restaurant Service from 10AM to 5PM at DaLime Beach Club
- Chiquita Beach, a quiet, semi-private, sandy beach. Swim, snorkel & sunbath
- Beach Towels, Hammocks, Lounge Chairs, Daybeds
- Snorkel Gear Available
- Restrooms & Rinse Station onsite
- Theme Nights at DaLime Beach Club
- Beach Bonfire Nights on Playa Chiquita
- Intimate Live DJ & Music Nights
- Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Curated AfroCaribbean experiences: Local Handicraft shop, Braids shop, & Local Artist Pop-up shops
- Curated experiences with staff: Back of the House Sustainability Tour, AfroCaribbean Cocktail & Cooking Classes and more
* Optional: Full Board Upgrade, All Meals Included
- We offer a Full Board Meal Plan upgrade. Ask us about this option. We’re happy to help you!
You’ll Stay at a Sustainable Luxury Hotel—
With Easy, Beachfront Access
What You Should Know
Hotel Aguas Claras is a sustainable, luxury hotel. You’ll enjoy privileged “Oceanside” beach access to Chiquita Beach via our private gate & pathway. This means you’ll never have to walk across the road to get to the beach.
Most people stay at least 3-4 nights with us for the best rates and to experience the best of Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica.
- All rates are in USD
- Rates vary based on Season & Room Category
- Pavlova Suites: All rates are per night, per room, & based on two persons per suite
- Bungalows: All rates are per night, per room, & based on 2-4 persons per bungalow
- Casa Floralia: Rates available on our online calendar or Upon Request. Casa Floralia can only be booked as a Private Stay for up to 10 guests.
- Rates include complimentary a-la-carte breakfast. Should you stay for lunch, dinner or drinks, all food & beverages are conveniently settled at check out
- *Optional: Full Board Upgrade, All Meals Included. Ask us about this option —we’re happy to help you!
- We’ve temporarily waived all pre-payment and cancellation policies for our guests.
- How It Works: Reserve today for a stay before December 20th, 2020, and you can cancel any time before your stay. We’ll contact you 30 days before your check-in to reconfirm that you’re still planning to come. We’ll ask you for your credit card 1-week prior to your stay.
- When you see our Health & Safety Seal at Hotel Aguas Claras, rest assured that your room, high-touch, and high-traffic areas have been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly. Our staff have extensive training in:
- The new hygiene standards set by the Government of Costa Rica
- The new hygiene standards set by The World Travel & Tourism Council protocols of Safe Travels in Hospitality
What It Means To Be
A Sustainable Hotel
Five Stars in Every Way
“Aguas Claras was an absolute dream and five stars in every way! From the décor to the service to the food, everything was perfection.”
– Tori, New York