We Want You to Feel Confident About Your Future Travels
That’s why we’ve implemented new health and safety protocols and flexible booking policies for you.
What to Expect When You Stay at Hotel Aguas Claras
Watch the Video to learn about the health and safety protocols we’ve put in place to keep you healthy and safe.
Do you have questions about the steps we’re taking?
Flexible Booking Policies: Zero Risk, Zero Hassle:
We’ve amended our booking & cancellation policies for travel through December 20, 2022.
Payment due dates are as follows:
- Green Season Reservations – 15 days prior to check-in;
- High Season Reservations – 30 days prior to check-in;
- Holiday Season Reservations – 45 days prior to check-in.
Once paid in full, reservations that are cancelled or adjusted will receive a credit with the hotel, valid for use within one year of the original date of stay.
When you see our Health & Safety Seal at Hotel Aguas Claras, rest assured that your room, high-touch, and high-traffic areas have been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly. Our staff have extensive training in:
- The new hygiene standards set by the Government of Costa Rica
- The new hygiene standards set by The World Travel & Tourism Council protocols of Safe Travels in Hospitality
The Right Balance
“Hotel Aguas Claras found the right balance between making me and my girlfriend feel safe but still being able to relax and take a break from all the worries of this crisis.”
– Carlos V., Heredia, Costa Rica